Simple procedure to Cook Thai Stir Fry Rice in combination of Vegetables/Chicken.
Rice - 1 Cup
Chicken Breast - 1 (Cut in to small pieces)
Onion - 1 (Cut in to small pieces)
Green Bell Pepper - 1 (Cut in to small pieces)
Broccoli - 1 Small Flower
Snap Beans - 1 Packet (Frozen)
Carrot - 1 (Big One)
Chicken Broth - 1 Small Can(optional) To Cook Rice
Ginger - 1 Inch Piece(cut into small pieces)
Garlic - 2 to 3 chopped
Soy Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
Corn Flour - 1 Spoon
Chillies - 5
Sliced Almonds - 2 Spoons
Salt - As per your Taste
Black Pepper powder - 1/4 spoon
Oil - 2 tablespoons
- First cook 1 cup of rice in 2 cups of chicken broth along with sliced almonds and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan then add ginger and garlic.Fry till golden brown then add chicken pieces.
- Fry the chicken till tender,then add all the vegetables one by one except broccoli.
- Saute all the vegetables till soft,then add broccoli.(Broccoli tastes good if it is raw)
- Add soy sauce and mix corn flour with left over broth and pour on vegetables.
- Fry it for a minute,then add salt and pepper as per the taste.
- Spread Rice on a plate and serve with vegetables on the top and enjoy.
Note:(Chicken can be replaced with shrimp and plain vegetables.)