Salmon Fillets - 4
Oil - 2 Tea spoons (Go for Olive Oil)
Lemon Juice - 1 Lemon
Salt - As Needed
Pepper - As per the Taste
Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 Tea Spoon
Turmeric - A Pinch
- Mix Salt, Pepper, Lemon Juice, Ginger & Garlic Paste in a bowl and keep a side.
- Clean Salmon fillets and apply the mix what we prepared.
- After applying the paste, marinate the fish for 15 to 30 mins.
- After marination, Grill the fillets on a normal or grilled pan both sides with little oil till it is cooked fully.
- Serve Hot and yummy fillets on top of the lettuce.